In conformance to the US laws regarding bloggers, this page details all disclosures about me in relationship to my blog posts and any and all financial compensations which I may/have received.
* Primary employment as an operations engineer at Brightroll, Inc. My views and opinions here do not reflect the views of my employer and are not sponsored by them. As a general rule of thumb, I do not blog about my work or my experiences as they related to my employer. I may occasionally post about a promotion by them, if it is related to something I’m blogging about.
* Secondary comes in from photography and book sales.
* Third tier income is from advertisement from Google Adsense, Amazon affiliate links, etc.
* I’m not associated with nor sponsored by any brands.
* I primarily use Sony camera gear with lenses from various makers. Tripods are generally Manfrotto.
* Computer gear is primarily Apple equipment. Processing software is general Adobe.
* I receive no special discounts or freebies from any of the manufacturers or brands. Though if that changes, it will be noted.
** Received LP180 from LumoPro for evaluation and use.
* Not a fan of Canon DSLR interfaces, especially their menu system and the archaic names they give to certain iso settings or functions.
* Love the articulated LCD screen of the A77 and A99. No more neck craning to get certain shots.
* Love the EVF concept, when done well. Optical viewfinders are nice, but at the end of the day, EVF(s) work well and gives more support information for my use case.